HEALTHY AGING Microbiome Screener
The HEALTHY AGING Microbiome Screener measures probiotic bacteria associated with heathy aging and longevity. Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli are probiotic bacteria that reside in the digestive tact and are often used in probiotic supplements. As pets age their levels of probiotic bacteria tend to decrease. These bacteria are also important for immune function and maintenance of digestive health. Monitoring their levels and keeping them in healthy ranges throughout a pet’s life can help pets live long, healthy lives.
ABOUT PETQCHECK: We offer a range of Microbiome Screeners to choose for your pet’s situation. Our gut health Insights test lets you uncover the optimal nutrition to support your pet’s specific microbiome. Now you can rest assured that you are providing your pet exactly what they need for their microbiome.
We believe understanding your pet’s overall health should be easy and accurate. It all starts in the gut. The gut influences how the rest of the body functions. In fact, 70% of your pets immune system is in their gut and experts estimate that up to 90% of your pet’s overall health may be linked to gut health and microbiome.
We thoroughly assess your pet’s gut microbiome to give you precise insights into whatyour pet truly needs and guide you on your journey to reach their full potential. Each report contains detailed insights and a personalized roadmap to promote your pet’s unique health. You’ll receive probiotic & prebiotic supplement recommendation tailored based on your pet’s specific needs. Last, the report will identify beneficial food ingredients recommendations selected to support your pet’s individual needs.
The HEALTHY AGING Microbiome Screener includes:
- Test Kit (Collection swab, RNA/DNA Shield, Pre-Paid Return Envelope to Lab, Gloves)
- Digital Dashboard detailing pet profile, insights, and access to on line store
- Probiotic Report
- Personalized Nutrition Insights, Functional Food Ingredient, and Supplement Recommendation you can conveniently purchase on line.
- Register your kit and answer a short questionnaire to help us get to know your pet better.
- Collect a small stool sample and send it back to our lab to begin our analysis.
- In about 4-6 weeks, receive your personalized report with insights into your pet’s gut health and nutrition recommendations custom-tailored to your pet’s unique needs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.